When love is true, your body aches and you long to lay beside the man you gave your heart. You can’t sleep, you’re every moment is all about him.
Wanting to touch his cheek to yours, and feel the warmth of his soul, you want nothing more than to hold him and feel safe from the world.
You want to tell the world how you feel, but you can’t it’s a love hidden from the world!
How many of you can relate to the hidden love?
Admiring someone from afar and feeling as though you are not in their league, or are you!
Never underestimate the power of love, for it will find a way to cross any obstacle no matter how long it takes.
True love will find you, no matter where you are hiding in the world!
This is happening everyday!
Even I have experienced this and believe me it’s driving me, right now!
Knowing there’s a spark when they walk in the room! When they look into your eye’s, it just takes your breath away!
You can feel them watching you, from afar. Just be you, and let them know the beauty of your soul and the warmth of your heart.
It’s a scary feeling when you’re faced with true love, you just want to turn and run! Don’t!!
Letting them breakdown your wall and let them into your heart, and don’t be scared to let someone love you for who you really are.
- So why is it that society has become so afraid of letting the other person know how they feel?
- Why has the greater part of society become the opposite of what we all truly want in our lives?
To be loved and respected
- At what point does the Wham Bam Thank You Mam, scenario change? I mean life is hard enough to juggle without the insecurities, anxieties, and the emotional roller coaster.
- Why is it that we can admire from afar and have sparks fly when they enter the room, but not cross the floor and introduce ourselves?
- Why is it that true love is hidden from the world?
- Has society come to the brink of ignorance that the opposite genders, and let’s not forget the same genders, don’t acknowledge the other, until it’s too late.
It’s time that both Ladies and Gents, stop lurking in the shadows and look around and see what is in front of them. Not everyone needs a model to spend the rest of their lives with and let’s face it, being alone does have it’s pitfalls, however personality and character does have its bonuses. 😉
I say it’s time to step up and be noticed even if the other person doesn’t see you, because someone will.
If you look at it from a different perspective, you can see that you are only here for a short time, so why not enjoy it with someone that you admire.
Besides there’s nothing in the manual that says we should belong to specific clubs or dine at particular venues.
We are all unique in our own way and when it boils down to it if you were to close your eyes we would all look the same, it’s our personalities that define us.
So step out of the shadows and cross the room, even if it is just to say Hi!
You should always be yourself no matter what people say or do, because in the end it’s you, that you have to believe in.
I trust you’re enjoying my articles, don’t be shy! Ask me, Leave a comment, you never know where it may lead.
And don’t forget, to share, share, share!!!
Request a Meet and Greet with Terri Ann: Meet and Greet
Invite Terri Ann, to speak at your next event: Having an Event